[Ibogaine] seeking iboga help

James Forristal psychonaut101 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 21:38:58 EST 2009

I'd have at least 3 grams a piece, sub takes quite a bit to knock it's
withdrawal all the way out... you may do one flood and 2 large boosters over
the first week and then another booster around the end of the second week.
Nevermind holding it down can be an issue and if either of you loose a dose
and only have just enough on you... you're screwed.  So make sure you
overstock