[Ibogaine] Law & Order SVU ibogaine episode just aired tonight

Nyc Labrets digitalcomponents at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 13:23:17 EST 2009

Cross posted from an FB comment I wrote earlier today:

*
*
*I've been saying for years that a shot of positive publicity, much like
Alcoholics Anonymous received from this 'The Saturday Night Post' article by
Jack Alexander in 1941: **http://www.barefootsworld.****
net/aajalexpost1941.htmlwi****ll*<http://www.barefootsworld.net/aajalexpost1941.htmlwill>
* do more to raise awareness and consciousness of Ibo's healing properties
than anything else.

Given the scant amount of **screen time it had I think the writer did a
great job in presenting the key data around Ibogaine.

Now that Ibo has gotten this shot in the arm, from American Corporate Media
no less, lets see if it will bear fruit, or in this case, take root.*

.

--
"We can't pay and we wouldn't pay. Even if I had the money I would rather
burn everything I owned, and I wouldn't even give them the ashes."

PirateBay

FTW