[Ibogaine] nbc lauds ibo primetime

Preston Peet prestonpeet at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 5 11:22:43 EST 2009

half hour ad for ibo on law and order special victims units last night apparently- brand new episode.
Valerie Vannde Panne says they treated someone in a hotel room- one of the SVU people, even after being told he could lose his license and he explained that it's because the pharmacuetical companies and LEAs that are keeping it illegal and from the public eye.
I didn't see it, so if anyone did, I'd love to hear more.
Thanks.
Peace and love and Lotsof respect to all.
Preston