[Ibogaine] Great article on the financial meltdown from Rolling Stone

Jeremy Spence jlspence12 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 04:01:36 EST 2009

Yea, I saw on my last trip on ibogaine.
I saw visions, With my eye closed,

I saw a rabbit like figure???
Strange??
It change into some else, something
I don't know what, can't remember.

And yes, I saw earth too.8
And it was round.

I saw it as if I was in space.
How crazy is that.

Meams we are all connected some how??

I had to take too many benzos
It killed a lot of it.

Man, that shit freaks my shit!!!

I'm not saying it bad.
But my god.

You guys are fucking nuts!!
Taking 2grams!!

God.

Man, I guess I would feel so much better being watched over.

Man, when I first came here I was thinking it was no big deal, Just
LSD type drug.

Fuck no it's not!!!!!

Man, don't know.
I'm just sensitve to it I guess.
  fucking nuts.

But. It's does help.

I like the after effects better..

I tend to think you need to be watched by somebody.
It be nice to have some body who knew what they were doing watching
you. Telling you what normal to feel what's not normal.

Or what's possible trouble type shit.
You see, I don't know.
It's so easy to miss read it as somethings that's just normal. But
Over react and down a bunch of benzos, which I fucking hate doing!!
Just hate it!!!

My heart rate gets going to fast, freaks my shit.
I don't know.
I'm high stung,
Get a lot of mental problems with getting my illness so young.

It destoryed me.
It really did.

I would rather been shot in the head point blank.
I'm telling you.
For real, point blank!
I would have took it in the head, point
Blank!

I don't know.
After the 4mg of Xanax I felt ok.
But my god, a half gram of ibogaine,
Fuck..

I don't know.

Don't think I don't believe in it.
I believe in it.

But man. I just wish it was easier to be watched in the USA while
using it.

Yea, it makes me remember SImon saying
Then there the whole "dying thing."
With it.

Yea. Now "I get it"
Got to respect the hell out that sub all I got to say.

Still believe in it.
But man.

It not no joke., that's for sure

Maybe it's me, maybe it's my under lying issues that are coming up to
the surface with it?
I don't know?

Cool saw my first visions with it.
Not much, but a few things.

Kind of cool.
But scary as hell, when it hit me like a fright train.

Man, love to find a way to not use benozs with it.
I hate using benzos with it,
But for me. Man, it'd a fail safe for me.

Be careful if you plan on using it by your self.
Its a fucking trip!!

At least for me it's been.

Late,