[Ibogaine] (no subject)

Jim Hadey jimhadey3 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 29 22:51:43 EDT 2009

Hi Dena,

You may like this video about ibogaine.  You can find it on thepiratebay.org

One Life Detox Or Die Ibogaine(BSLMasked).avi

Here's a link  http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/3654891/One_Life_Detox_Or_Die_Ibogaine(BSLMasked).avi

It is a torrent file.  If you are not able to get it I may be able to send it as
an attachment with Yahoo.  I do not know the Yahoo limit.  It is about 108,000 K

Best to ya,

  - JIM