[Ibogaine] I took opiates once

Nyc Labrets digitalcomponents at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 18:52:07 EDT 2009

Right before they lit Trinity, Fermi, Oppenheimer and Co. had a bet amongst
themselves that put the odds at 50-50 that it might lite Earth's atmosphere
on fire, thus ending all life as we know it.
http://www.cfo.doe.gov/me70/manhattan/trinity.htm

50-50.

Blow on the dice, baybeee, Poppa needs a brand new pair of shoes.

They went ahead popped the damned thing anyways.

Just because you've got bwains doesn't mean that you're not clazy.

--
--
Nyc Labrets, Chief Architect

www.DigitalKomponents.COM
www.DigitalKomponents.BIZ
www.DigitalKomponents.MOBI
München, DE
+49 089 5187 5996

NYC Field Office Contact Nos:

1 646 797 2869  Direct
1 917 720 4276  Voice Mail

Don't Even Listen To Slim, Yo, He's Baaaaaad For You.