[Ibogaine] xanax taper

Luke C luke.christoffersen at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 10:51:07 EDT 2009

I read that you can develop tollerace to phenibut so their might be
some problems taking it too often. Has anyone tryied this herb combo,
http://www.relora.co.uk/,  it's meant to be kind of like a natural
valium but without addiction and sedation.  I find it works great for
stress and relaxes
the body.