[Ibogaine] xanax taper

junkboy junkboy64 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 18:45:22 EDT 2009

hmmmm, i have some phenibut here, i didnt even think of that... im not super
dependant, i just have a hard time with the panicky feeling...
i think ill use my triple beam and take it down that way... my doc is pretty
cool and understands that i want to cut down.. ive been cutting the amount
of my refills down each month by 5 pills and this month netted me 60 pills,
but i went 10 days past the refill date so i had leftovers (which is still a
novelty). so next refill will be 55 or even 50 depending on how i do... ive
been trying to only take .5mg twice a day and i can still sleep but about
8pm i get really panicky..... i hate that feeling... maybe i should take a
third of a pill 3x a day.... hmmm much to think about... thanks everyone,
that gives me some ideas that i didnt think of.... thanks again!!!
lee