[Ibogaine] yr reply

sitkaa athabaskana at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 12:28:20 EDT 2009

I had a burger in Scotland recently (or rather, I didn't) that looked and
tasted like something that had come from the sewer, and covered in some
kinda weird smelly fish sauce. It took me a few hours to get my appetite
back. Unfortunately, it wasn't an anomaly - people eat the grossest stuff in
the U.K.

The best steak I ever had was right off the hoof, in God's country -
Arizona. Ho!