[Ibogaine] (OT) Fw: Medical pot backers say LA raids betray Obama vow

Albert T. Mason III ted at masonenterprises.com
Mon Mar 16 12:03:26 EDT 2009

Continue with all of those noble feelings and values. As do I. I love all of
those values.

I just hate being continually lied to by our leaders. Both Democrats and
Republicans.

Did you see Michael Moore's movie "Sicko"? . it literally moved me to tears
and anger.

Our country, which is great in so many ways, has no excuse. The medical care
and tuition costs
is what every loving parent labors to provide when it is what our tax
dollars should have paid for.

Like France, Cuba, Canada etc. etc. and if Cuba can do it, my God, what an
indictment on America's Government.

I hated Michael Moore and his hate-filled attacks . but "Sicko" was a great
work that was sobering and
begged me to re-evaluate everything we have been fed about capitalism and
our politicians.
How can the same drug that I pay $3000 per month to take, can cost $123.00
in other countries????

How can these countries far less wealthy than us, provide all of their
citizens free DENTAL, DRUGS, HOSPITAL CARE,
etc. etc .etc.

Don't get me wrong Scott, I wish Obama would have pulled out the BIG PEN and
gone through the
plan and vetoed a lot of the earmarks to send a message that he MEANT WHAT
HE SAID.

When he resorted to "blaming Bush" my hope about the things he promised ,
which WE DESPERATELY NEED,
were destroyed as again... yes AGAIN.. It was politics as usual. Selling
FEAR to get CONGRESS to pass the largest
increase in SPENDING in the history of the WORLD laddened with special
interest perks as repayment that
have absolutely nothing to do with healing the MORTGAGE CRISES and the TOXIC
DERIVITIVE MARKETS and DEFAULT CREDIT SWAPS
that were the causes of the entire economic crises.

I was hoping he was going to tear down and began to rebuild so many of the
Sick STRUCTURES of our GOVERNMENT, but instead,
he cuddled up to the power brokers and special interest groups and continues
on an EXPONENTIAL LEVEL that dwarfs
what BUSH spent over his entire presidency and the LARGEST THE WORLD HAS
EVER SEEN.

Now, the governments only revenue comes from TAXES .. So... how exactly is
our government going to pay for all this spending?

Well, that is an easy question to answer .. If the only revenue stream is
taxation . then . ummmm .. Increased taxes!

Ted