[Ibogaine] Ibogaine RE: Ibogaine, drug war, harm reduction

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Mar 14 13:53:53 EDT 2009

This is a bit of a long one to get into; but I believe we all have a certain amount of responsibility. What do they say; ignorance is no excuse in the eyes of the law. But sure I understand that nobody is going to be elected without corporates OK'ing the thing. Its just scary how there is a revolving door between commerce and politics.