[Ibogaine] yr reply

Scott Doran doranman2 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 06:49:18 EDT 2009

In my humble opinion, if this scenario is to play out, it will be over
water. Personally, i believe cooler minds will prevail. I am not waiting for
a crisis to use water more wisely. Shut the water off while soaping down,
use drip irrigation instead of blowing it into the four winds, whatever. It
will be a challenge, but the human spirit is resilient (i know, stupid at
times too). I have two beautiful children and so my thoughts project a
future for them and all the others who deserve their own crack at life. Of
course thoughts without action are mere sentimentality. There are some
things that must be done, and I trust humane science to lead the way.

I just planted a Persimmon tree yesterday, who's fruit is intended for
others who will pass by. I'm just a dumb treeman/RN/disabled whatever, Just
*Imagine* what a genius is already trying to do. Let us all try to help
her/him. John Lennon wrote a great song about the future. I'm gonna go sing
it while I stretch this morning.