[Ibogaine] Ibogaine and Mu Receptors

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Mar 14 03:45:37 EDT 2009

A hell of a lot more; and more than we currently understand I think. This is one of the reasons the drug companies are not liking it one bit. Personally I dont see the point in getting drug companies involved; if it were up to me I would prefer to keep it in the hands of the people for the people. Sounds a bit communistic but what the hell. Can you imagine the price tag on treatments if they were done in hospitals?

Other than complex treatments or surgery I think we are quite capable of taking care of ourselves. the problem is a lot of people dont take that personal responsibility. The way people eat makes the point; I have never seen such a huge uprise in obesity. You would think being obese would be bad enough without having to tip the scales to "morbidly obese"; whats after that? Grotesquely-"I cant frigging believe this is humanly possible"-obese?