[Ibogaine] Dana Beal- America seeks to prohibit Ibogaine

Luke Christoffersen luke.christoffersen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 12:41:30 EST 2009

I think it could actually be very benificial for psychedlic users to
get them feel more at ease with their feelings.  All that paranoia is
just drugs triggering repressed stuff and they end up going more into
their intellect to avoid it.  Most people who use psychelics
recreationaly will still be neurotic, maybe more so because they break
down their defences without resolving the issues.