[Ibogaine] hello

James Forristal psychonaut101 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 14:13:18 EDT 2009

Ibogaine will reset you caffeine tolerance and will also make it so a cup of
coffee will make you crawl out of your skin afterwards.

It's not just my experience, it's that of several people I know personally,
iboga day.. no caffeine within 4 to 6 hours before doing it, preferably
longer.

I work in a cafe and have done a booster on cafeine and also experienced,
several times; where a it would reset my caffeine tolerance and wouldn't
need it to wake up in the morning but wanted it for the taste.. ended up
crawling out of my skin.  Then I'd do it the next morning and after a few
days get used to it.. then slowly raise my dose back up to old levels.

This last time I made it my goal not to drink coffee daily.  I want to know
what I'm like without the constant need for an energy boost fallowed by a
psyche crash rollercoaster 3 times daily.  So far it as been wonderful!

Clearing this negative shit out of me has become fun, it's like when you
work out, it hurts at first.. then it just becomes a passion :)