[Ibogaine] (no subject)

James Forristal psychonaut101 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 22:31:42 EDT 2009

I think to start with it would be like letting any animal out of a
cage that has been controled and abused for to long.  We will abuse
the shit out of the freedom of drugs for a time but that doesn't make
the way we are currently handling the drug issue correct.. It's just
how things are, you have to deal with a pissed of and self distructive
animal when it's first set free from slavery and oppression.

In time with education and compassion things level out.. This his what
I believe we should strive for.

Err if that meta4 makes sense...?

--
Sent from my mobile device