[Ibogaine] Marijuana and ibogaine, a query.

roccothetalkingdog at yahoo.com roccothetalkingdog at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 2 13:48:11 EDT 2009

Reduction to total elimination of craving for every substance except mj. I feel like they work very well together. Good for appitite anxiety and sleeplessness. For the first two days I didn't smoke but once I did I started to rejuvenate at a much faster rate. I have heard of people using ibo to get off the devil weed but that has not been my experience.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile