[Ibogaine] god hates america

James Forristal psychonaut101 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 04:12:38 EST 2009

So you know my last post was a expression of frustration and not something
I'd do to any unknowing individuals, no matter how toxic they may seem to me
in the grand scheme of things.. set, setting and wiliness are just to
important to a positive outcome.  Don't want anyone to get the wrong idea it
just seems sometimes there are very limited ways to get a person to reflect
on their current state without the ego manhandling the situation.  So the
child in me starts to dream of possibilities! :)