[Ibogaine] email safety

DC from AZ dcollier9 at cox.net
Fri Jan 30 19:28:32 EST 2009

Re: [Ibogaine] cost and safetyimo they could pile up traceable emails to show a pattern of behavior, its what a jury buys anyway...
in general, I am willing to put my name by some things that I want the public to contact me about, and not others, not too worried
but dont want to be part of a wrongful death suit because someone recommended a procedure, etc.
that could be a little careless if one is not somewhat vague, anonymous, etc

the traceability of email is easily done using the headers (see the header when you forward an email), but the spook systems that scan for stuff must be overloaded, so they work it off gradually, catching up somewhat later,
looking for key words you could guess, so spelling errors, foreign language expressions, and other weirdness
probably keeps em busy, or not.

the man is listening, thats fer sure. lets see when obama will fix. not holding breath, since janet's in charge of the border now,
she's a former prosecutor, the dickless man fer sure.

so I would warn that the more they can prove, its still the jury that would or not want to hang you
anyway, esp if a needle or kids are involved, or any xtal meth (cr ank) - a real bad one these days with juries.
so dont figure your safe if in those categories, since karma will catch up one way or another.
otherwise medical conditions are great excuses, when valid.

Donzo