Edward A. Weissbard edward.escs at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 10:33:54 EST 2009

I like what you said about:

when a person believes their isn't much to live for and has left behind the passion for experience that they were born with...

It is so true how as we grow into adulthood, it seems as if that passion for experience...."diminishes" a bit.  It really is great being a child, usually....that sense of wonder and excitement, kinda miss that. I'm realizing more how important being a child is, so much is shaped and influenced during that time.  Looks like we trade experience and knowledge for lack of peace.

--

Edward