[Ibogaine] abuse from the lower level teachers

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 30 06:32:32 EST 2009

I always thought teachers should be psychologically profiled before they are accepted into the field; same as people wanting to be parents; or cops. Anyone working in close proximity with people.

I mean it makes sense that people who abuse kids will work in fields that involve children; teachers; priests. Sexual abuse is the extreme but a lot of damage happens with plain old abuse; shouting at kids; name calling; that sort of thing.