James Forristal psychonaut101 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 19:49:11 EST 2009

Hey Simon,
I haven't got very far on your experience report blog, but so far I've
really enjoyed them, especially the one called "Plants as Teachers, an
ibogaine experience"... I related to a lot of what "she" says.

I don't feel comfortable quantifying the origins of the universe by using
the term creator but I'm so down with the importance of love as being a
fundamental and life affirming place to perceive reality through.

Thanks,

James