James Forristal psychonaut101 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 17:41:14 EST 2009

Ok, I should of made this one email, but.. I didn't so.. oops
I've noticed with ibogaine and me, that I don't do a lot of reflection while
under it's effects, I make observations and stay in the moment.  The
introspection comes in the days and weeks fallowing, sometimes through
reflection other times due to those vivid dreams you start having.  I'll
find myself wondering off in thought in regards to a specific vision or
awareness within the ibogaine experience and laying that over mechanisms
and patterns in my daily life.

It's in this manor that it's similar to MDMA, I find myself doing that
within the experience and after the experience with that specific substance.
 As I look at the fears and anxieties and how they manifest and effect in my
sober life.  What leads to the need to disconnect and withdrawal from others
and I am fully aware of how life affirming it is to feel connected.

This is just a for instance, there are many ways these substances can help
gain insight into your transpersonal nature.

It's atomic, boogie woogie oogie!