James Forristal psychonaut101 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 16:58:12 EST 2009

I've only had the chance to do boosters of Ibogaine HCL, never the root
bark.  This is something I was looking into to work with in the future but
it's a logistical nightmare for where I make my home.  I'm quite familiar
with the low dose effect and can see it could be quite powerful if it is
used to it's full potential.
I remember the afternoon after I took the 8mg/kg dose of the TPA of Iboga
Alkaloids, which is still quite a high dose, but that left me looking deep
into myself, and some of the perceptions of my being that I had a hard time
looking at but it was there plain as day, looking back at me in the mirror..
no way to look away from it now without being outright fake.   I'm not sure
I'd expect a teaspoon or even two to be that strong but I'm sure that sort
of clarity and centering effect is still present in it's effects.