[Ibogaine] god hates america

James Forristal psychonaut101 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 16:30:02 EST 2009

I believe they actually do this because of the government stance on things
that the military represents.   Just that the American government tolerates
homosexual folks, and in some ways supports the rights of gay people is
enough for them to feel we should all boycott all parts of the system.  For
them, in their book, if it don't smell right you throw rocks at it's head
till it's dead, and that's just what they feel society should be doing to
gay people.
They have an intense fear and hatred of gay people, but you will find more
so in the Midwest and south, more than most areas of the states, that most
people tolerate gay people the way you'd tolerate a fart, your not happy
it's there but you continue to go about your business.  So the Phelps Family
has a noble cause in many people perceptions they just don't like their
tactics and some extremes they go to.

Well if you get into the old testament it's interesting at just how many
things you are to stone a person for, man I'm surprised there are rocks left
in Middle East.

Don't get me wrong, there are great people in the Midwest etc, it's just
there is a rather large collection of fundamentalist that do their best to
make sure all legislation works in accordance to their favorite book.

This is an interesting site, it was done by a once fundamentalist that took
a closer eye to the texts of the bible and then decided to put it's stories
to lego pictures.

http://www.thebricktestament.com/the_law/index.html

.