Jim Hadey jimhadey3 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 29 12:15:07 EST 2009

Hi Si,

If Ibo gives you 10 years of phycoanalysis in a day or two what's going to
happen to all those PHDs, docs, therapists and shrinks??  It would be like
saying all the stuff you learned in college for years and the thousand of
dollars you have spent is now obsolete.  Sales of meds such as SSRIs
may fall 50% or more.  Alcohol sales and cigarette sales would most likely
decrease, there would be less lung cancer and lung cancer operations as
well as other cigarette related illnesses.  Less car accidents, murders and
crime.  There would be less people in prison for non violent crimes, we would
not need the DEA and a lot of good paying jobs would no longer be needed.
Could some people be afraid of this??  Yes, it would be a better and happier
world.  They could train these people to do other operations and from drug
counselors to other counselors.  We could spend money on our infrastructure
and build decent housing rather than the projects we now have.

Just thought I would mention it.

Best to ya,

  - JIM