[Ibogaine] cops and wiping out the planet with drug war chems

Randy Faulconer bicuitboy714 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 07:58:01 EST 2009

         Dana, these guys are prime candidents for the water reclamation
idea you have, if you get my drift.

             It's shit like this that make me wanna bury some SKS's and ammo
for them for future reference. I mean, if it comes right down to it, you
gotta fight fire with fire. Makes me nervous to just say these things in
jest.

           Peace Love and Night Vision Goggles
                 Randy