James Forristal psychonaut101 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 06:44:19 EST 2009

In this case I wasn't really talking about the specific effects of MDMA or
the primary effects of taking Ibogaine.  I was thinking more of the after
effects from visionary and sub visionary ibogaine use, the positive rebound
effect you get this ibogaine in your system.  It seems to have a mental
centering effect that can last for days in low doses to weeks and months in
higher doses.  It's the effect that can may be interesting to use for
introspection.
MDMA just happens to also have great powers as a tool when used for this
sort of introspection, though it's actual effects are very much different.