Charles Rossouw charles.rossouw at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 05:32:59 EST 2009

Hi James

My experience with several patients are that low doses causes only physical
effects - a small degree of light-headedness, a little anxiety, a
little insomnia, etc.  Nothing introspective, although I've also read that
people can have a spiritual experience on medium (from 5mg/kg) doses.  So I
think that unless you are really sensitised to the ibogaine and its effects
(Or if its mind over matter) you shoulnd't expect too much of an
"awakening".

I,ve never asked anybody to compare with a MDMA trip, but I think if anyone
made the connection, they would have said something.

Maybe I've only heard the "other" side, so please forgive me if I'm ignorant
here.

Kind regards

Charles

--