[Ibogaine] we are separate - we are one - the division has begun

James Forristal psychonaut101 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 05:21:04 EST 2009

Please disregard the paragraph
"'ve been asked by the more religious in the world what would stop us from
being "evil" to each other if it wasn't for some sort of god imposed
morality to keep people in line.  Never mind the obvious question of who is
the one to decide who and who isn't hearing the correct "voice of god" when
it comes to dogmatic divine messages vs. pathologies. Never mind that using
fear and submission to make a person act as they "should" changes the heart
just as precisely as open heart surgery with a butter knife.  The rational
mind and heart can sit down and think this problem out and come to the same
conclusion most of us have, that's if that mind knows how to think and is
motivated by truth, many of us just spend our lives learning what to think
and never exorcising how to think fundamentally.. the masses seem to like it
this way, we stay as eternal children looking for something to fallow in
constant paranoia and doubt of our "demonicly manipulated"
human consciousness. "

it's part of a rant I chose not to send in, I copied and pasted something
and it looks like that was thrown in with it.. I didn't notice.. kinda out
of left field in the context it was flopped into.. ooops.