[Ibogaine] we are separate - we are one - the division has begun

James Forristal psychonaut101 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 19:20:08 EST 2009

I hate even having to mention this little downer but....
There are a very powerful group in the government and economic areas of the
western world that believe the end of the world is upon us and in turn that
means Jesus is surfing that wake to come back and safe us from ourselves.
 They fund Israels Zionist factions to keep the bullshit going on.  The
believe all this horrible shit is sad but needed and in this they feed into
it, the even provoke it.. cause the more these prophecies are filled the
more it means Judgment day is here  It's the same when it comes to the drug
war and in general the exploitation of the human race.  It's the
conditioning that says, "Don't make waves", just work like a slave, do as
your told and you'll end up in heaven when your dead", that "you are not
part of this earth or of this earth", everyone around you is evil and
misguided but you know the "truth TM" so if others don't agree with you,
leave them to their hell and make way for "heaven TM".

I grew up in this kind of thinking and know it well, I've seen the damage
that it creates and the delusions of grandeur that live deep inside the
heads and hearts of those that "believe", it's scares the hell out of me and
at times has left me feeling hopeless cause I see so much resistance and
apathy toward a better outcome for humanity.

To see the world this way makes something like unity and embracing the
diverse face of humanity seem like a pipe dream and in seeing us walk away
from such a beautiful potential reality for such reasons leaves me feeling a
bit hopeless and angry.  Fighting against being left in such a perceptual
state has been something that has used up a lot of my energy over the years.
 When humans manifest a reality, a heaven where any dynamic can be created,
will they always lean toward creating a hell within it?  Can they see the
potential they have in front of their face, in their hearts?  Or will we
continue playing  Fuck You
Buddy<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIXDMycMYsw>  with
one another, leaving in our trail an affirmation of distrust and selfishness
that leaves us void of connection?

The Us vs. Them paradigm is interesting, in that when you feel part of the
segregated "us", you are empowered.. the enemy gives you reason to feel
better than and superior to the "others".  It gives reason to define
yourself on a moral high ground, but when it comes down to it, you can thank
all that high and mighty bullshit on your enemy cause without them you'd
just be another human being without all that drama to feed off of, bored and
uninspired in search of something else to feed your egos insecurity.  When
it comes down to it, identity is malleable and transient, there are no hard
lines beside what you believe to be in the mind, we are all angels and
demons.. we are all human.

Thanks for letting me vent some, it's cathartic.. forgive me for being off
topic though.  Between Matt's comment and Simon's mention of the Fred
Phelp's "God Hates Fag's" reply I felt inspired to respond. :)