[Ibogaine] cops and wiping out the planet with drug war chems

junkboy junkboy64 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 16:10:48 EST 2009

i grew up on a farm, so i have some skills. mad cow milking skills.. heck i
still have a hell of a grip becaus of that... lol.... i usually have a
garden and i really enjoy old things, so i have kerosene lamps and lanterns
and two coal stoves in my shop and i always carry about 4 cords of hardwood
and several tons of coal... i can always sleep in my shop if it comes to
it... a gun for hunting (i dont like hunting, but i will if i have to)
fishing poles, etc... i like to be prepared... so far the depression hasnt
hurt me too much (knock on wood) but ive always been able to make do, im
good like that... most of us addicts are very good at making do and doing
what needs to be done... lol.....
anyway......