[Ibogaine] cops and wiping out the planet with drug war chems

Jim Hadey jimhadey3 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 28 15:26:10 EST 2009

Hi Junkboy,

No, your brain is working today, mine is a bit off.  Damn, I still like Ellie Mae, guess
I watched too much TV when I was a kid.

Hooverville is a shanty town that was there during the derpression.  They did the same
thing a while back in Florida and called it tent city and I believe thay have several in
California.  In one part of San Deigo or Santa Barbra (maybe both) they have a area
where people can go sleep in their car without being harrassed.  Think I will take
a look at some of the pics of Hooverville.  I sometimes like looking at old pics.  My
dad lived through the depression and it was HELL.  Today's depression may be far
worse for back then there were more people living on farms.  If you lived on a farm
you had you veggies, most likely meat and maybe milk.  You can live on that.  Then
you could trade a steak for a pair of shoes or whatever.

For more info click on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hooverville

or here for a few quick pics from Google  http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GGIH_enUS238US238&q=Hooverville

Best to all,

  - JIM