[Ibogaine] cops and wiping out the planet with drug war chems

Jim Hadey jimhadey3 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 28 11:46:02 EST 2009

Hi All,

They had Sheriff Joe on 60 min or Dateline or whatever. He had a hard time
trying to hid the smerk on his face.  He has people living in the tents in the
hot sun.  He smiles when he says it cost more to feed the police dogs than
the human prisoners.  He says if  the tents are good enough for the U.S.
Army soldiers to use it is good enough for prisoners.  Never mind the innocent
until proven guilty thing.  It is damn hot in the tents in the sun.  Think if you
got caught with a warrent for not paying a ticket due to the economic situation
and they put you through that - is that America?  And he is proud to display
a VACENCY sign.  He loves his job. He is Master of the county.  He is as
sick as they come.  I would love to see him caught with his hands in the
cookie jar and be held without bail.  People will often plead guilty just to
get out of the tents and into a prison.  Even if they let you take a shower
with new clothes every day.  An hour after a shower and change of clothes
you would be soaking wet.  Joe enjoyes his job, he would do it for free.  To
make matters worse some guy in Alabama or Georgia or some place is
trying to copy him and makes all the male county prisoners wear pink
underware and it painted like a day care center for babies.  These guys took
pride in coming to a "regular" law-abiding citizen and arresting them for an
overdue library book.  Yea, handcuffs, mug shots, jail cells the whole nine yards.
This is sick.  They could of called on the phone and if there was no response
they could of sent a cop over and tell them to pay for the book or return it within
30 days and thus save everyone a hassle and save the taxpayers money.  But
I guess that is not all that much fun.  Remember Rodney King, he did not through
one punch, not one.

I believe they mean Hootersville it is where the Mr. and Mrs Dougless
of Green Acres fame live.  It is just a hoot and holler from Bugtussel where
the Beverly Hillbillies and my girlfriend Ellie May lived (Oh did I love her).

About the jumped and shot in the ass that was a joke.  I said that once in
a house while sitting around the table and a guy said "Yea, is that right
what corner, are they still there??  And we all had a good laugh.

Best to all,

  - JIM