[Ibogaine] god hates america

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 28 09:19:01 EST 2009

man; I saw this documentary abut this christian hate group in Kansas; They basically believe if you die its gods judgment on you and you are going to hell; also only those that belong to the church go to heaven as per usual.

they have these charming placards that they picket with at gulf war troops funerals. "Fag troops"; "god hates America";"God hates fags"

I am surprised they have not been shot at yet.