[Ibogaine] cops and wiping out the planet with drug war chems

Randy Faulconer bicuitboy714 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 08:20:58 EST 2009

           Boy do I feel like a dumb ass today. Who is sheriff Joe?? Is it
that whacko out in Arizona, the one that makes everybody want to bypass
being in Arizona all together, has all the tents out in the desert?? I
wonder if the Dept. of Tourism in Az. realizes that that fucker is keeping
some people from taking vacations there?? I guess there are enough golf
playing right wingers to take up fer it. Not that I don't enjoy playin golf,
I do, I just won't be doing it in Arizona any time soon.

       What is Hooverville Dana?? See what I mean by feeling like a dumb
ass?? By the way, how are ya bro?? I think I'll give you a call later on
today.

     I think Jim was joking too DC. I could be wrong I guess.
                 Randy