[Ibogaine] ibogaine deaths

Randy Faulconer bicuitboy714 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 19:41:14 EST 2009

         Hello Simon. I think that Lee Alpert (spelling?) did this about 2
years ago. Dr Ken did it too, so if it was me I would start there and then
add whatever is new. Shouldn't be too much trouble to do. I mean how many
deaths have occured since '06??

          The thing is, we are dealing with addicts, addicts die for many
reasons and it's a shame that it happens at all, but it does.

         How many deaths have occured with that fu*&^%%^ Rapid Detox?? But
those in charge don't look at that. I wonder why?? Could it
We all know that money makes everything go, but who in the fuck makes cash
off of that? And that method is advertised in the phone book!!!!!

        This is a repeat of the conversation that was tossed around 2 years
ago. It's got to be said though.

            Peace Love and Solidarity
                    Randy