[Ibogaine] cops and wiping out the planet with drug war chems

Dana Beal dana at phantom.com
Tue Jan 27 16:30:25 EST 2009

On Jan 27, 2009, at 3:26 PM, DC from AZ wrote:

> if it was legal then they would have had no reason to hit your ass
> with dope, no profit motive. besides you wouldnt need anothe rfix
> unless
> you had been using longer, so I dont think the story is complete.
> no doubt the war on some drugs has driven a real division in this
> country,
> too bad, the great divide... they handled the drugs thing better
> when it was in
> the sears catalog, and I think using a needle is being a pig
> personally, since it throws a much bigger jones into the picture
> ive heard.
> the dea ? they are the worst, sheriff joe came from their ranks.
> cant appreciate that, just dont see it, esp the ones who play both
> sides.
> a lot of them should be looking for work soon, eh obama ?
> -----------------
> Donzo
> "Love converts hearts, and gives peace."

Unfortunately, spiritual Nazis like Sheriff Joe need a jobs program too.

They're going to be the last people who are unemployed. I mean, you'd
need a system collapse like E. Germany for them to join the Stasi in
the dustbin.

Much as a I'd like to see that, we're not there yet. It's just to
easy to lock up druggies. A much more acceptable way of managing
unemployment.

During the '30's, Soviets had the GULAG. Nazis had Auschwitz. America
had Hoovervilles.

Dana/cnw