Jeremy Spence jlspence at mac.com
Tue Jan 27 12:18:28 EST 2009

Most cops are asses holes!! Its the job, its turns them into animals!!
I don't NOT! feel sorry for them!!!!!!!!!!!!  ONE BIT!!!!!!!!!  But, I
will say, in their defense, that the shit, and crazy ass people they
are paid very little to deal with every freak'en day, takes a toll on
them!!!!  I believe after a while, I start to generalizes every
issues, and very person!!! and yes, that especially means people who
use, or have at one time used any type of drug THAT'S "ILLEGAL!!!!!" I
has something stolen, and I called the cops, he acted nice to me,
until he looks down at my right arm and saw my extremely old track
mark scars. I have some pretty bad scars on my anticubical vein -not
sure that spelled right as its been a while since my anatomy
fuzzy( for people who don't know anatomy, its the vein that's a sure
bet, the one they use to take blood 98% of the time, at the bend in
the arm) Well mine are fucked up, as I tried to kill my self with all
types of shit when I got hit with my bladder disease when my girl
friend who I thought walk on water, left me when i got sick...... that
and my father told me to hell to hell, and didn't give a rats ass that
I was horrible sick and could not work, or nothing!! So I tried to
kill of physical pain and mental pain via the needle, many, many
needles!!! I used I lot of small gage needles(for those who don't
know, the small the gage the bigger the needle, at least in the US)

I don't shoot anymore, but I got some scaring from all the dumb shit.
Shoots shit you aren't even spose to be able to shoot. Stupid, but
back then I was in a lot of physical and mental pain.

But getting back to what I was saying, as soon as that cop saw that,
he was done with me!!!  I mean, that's just fucked!! He doesn't know I
am don't live my life that way anymore!! Or what I did what I did!!
No, he just going to place judgement on me!!!!

That's why I don't place judgement on NOBDOY!!! anymore!!!!! Not a
sole!!!!!  Or at least try very, very hard not to!!!! I think Gays of
fucked up!! But I do not JUDGE THEM!!!!!  Yea, I think it kind of
strange, but they might look at my life and think my life is damm
strange too!!!!!  I mean I LOL at some of them, they get madd at me
for doing so, but what they don't know, is I GOT NOTHING AGINST
THEM!!!! NOTHING!!!!

I just wish the police would do their job, just as they would any
other crime! But they don't!!!!!  This is where I have a problem and
lose complete respect for them!!!!! this where my problem is with
them!!!

Another problem is, that it go all the way to the top!!!! The people
on top at the police, train them to not waste there time on anybody
they suspect has ever done illegal drugs, or "might?" still do them
from time to time! This is my problem with police!!! They treat you as
if you are less than human!!!!!!!  And that's fucked up!!!!

That why, I not calling there asses for NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!
NOTHING!!!!!!! NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!! NOTHING!!!
And if I ever got caught with "anything" I would tell them NOTHING,
NOTHING! NOTHING, NOTHING!!, NOTHING!, NOTHING! NOTHING!! NOTHING!
NOTHING!! NOTHING!!! NOTHING!!! NOTHING!!
I PLEAD my 1st amendment right!!!! I am staying silent!!!
And if they really wanted to know something down the road, I tell
them, you get pretty much find what ever you want on the internet! and
there not much the DEA can do about it! What, open every piece of
mail?? coming and going, yea fucking right!!!  its not possible!! What
stop people from growing there own enthrogens, yea right!!! it never
going to happen!!

How in the world are they going eradicate all these so called(in their
eyes) illegal plants???? And how, without fucking up the
environment???? Oh, we got rid of coca, but now we got toxic ground
where nothing will grow! That's just great!!!!  Oh, and we also
eradicated banana's and all the fruits and veg. too!!! Gee what a
great plan!!! that's just fucking great!!!!  Gee, don't just love
those drug war scientist!!! yea and they always say, oh, "it won't
hurt the environment!!!"  And then it fucking every thing alive up and
fucking dies!!!!!!! and not just the plants, but animals too!!!! even
humans!!!!  I don't trust any of those so called good scientist the
DEA in bed with, or even the US Gov. for that matter!!! They always
say, oh, no it won't harm any of the other plants!!! or animals!!!
it's a new and improved eradication tech.!!!  it will just kill those
"evil plants!!!" That these "war lords" grow!!!!!

GIVE ME A FUCKING
BREAK
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The
  DEA soooo stupid they would not know a war lord if it hit them in
the fucking face!!!!!

Coca, hemp, peyote, iboga, poppies,  and million's of other plants
have been grown for 1000, and 1000, of years, maybe even million's of
years!!!!! and were here way before we deiced to fucking shit up and
try and help it out!!!! and they will always!!!!!!  That is until some
stupid ass DEA scientist decides to fuck the environment with a stupid
ass drug war experiment that I would bet everything I own will fuck up
every living thing on the planet up because of it!!!!!!!!  There goes
nature!!!!! ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhha, we made a
booboo, sorry your poor people growing your fruits and veg with your
coca, you won't be able to eat now, ohhhhha, the animal died too,
ohhhhha were so sorry, we didn't expect that!! We could worn the shit
was "SAFE?"  Sorry your family life and everything you use to know is
FUCKED!!! were so sorry, but we got to get ride of drugs and ANY
COST!!!! Sorry it ruined your life's, I guess now us drug war junkies
and your indigenous culture which we the DEA and USA have absolutely
no respect for. I guess now we are both just miserable existence
ohhhhhhhhha..................................... again guess we made a
booboo????

And people wonder why we have global warming!!!!!!