[Ibogaine] O.T News from South Africa

Warren Theriot wleetheriot at ca.rr.com
Tue Jan 27 10:31:03 EST 2009

What is this quantum sickness of the soul that afflicts nearly every
police officer in the world that compels them to act like nazi thugs
when put on patrol to corral some crowd or suspected individuals? The
only compassionate cops I know of are from LEAP. I read about the
occasional cop or two that seem like good people, but the force in
general world wide don't appear any more compassionate than the gestapo.
Warren