[Ibogaine] O.T News from South Africa

Charles Rossouw charles.rossouw at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 10:23:37 EST 2009

I'm glad you said the criminal factor in the police because there are still
good people in the force.  I guess the example and culture set by the former
Ekhurhuleni metropolice chief, having bombed a pub and killing some people,
having had his own corruption case files disappear again and again, must
have a detrimental effect on the people in the forces there.

--
+27 71 687 0068