[Ibogaine] Put video of the ibogaine forum up on Mindvox!

Randy Faulconer bicuitboy714 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 09:12:18 EST 2009

           Where are you going to have the party Dana?? Just wondering, I'm
not sure if I can make it or not. I guess if you would get me a big tour bus
and rent me some gear I would play da bluzzz fer ye. I'll get a list
together of what I'll need later on. I have to go to the doctors office
right now.

         One thing for sure though I would need that new Bose PA system and
some vintage tube amps, maybe an old Selmer tenor sax.

             Peace Love and Laughter
                  Randy
                BiscuitBoy Blues