[Ibogaine] O.T News from South Africa

Star geewiz stargeewiz at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 08:56:18 EST 2009

Simon ever heard of "Piet Potent"
They have written a song called "Wasie Pote"?

In my opinion the best description for the SAPS, and how they are not
really here to "see that we enjoy democracy" (Die Kerels)

I wish little me can make a difference to this "Drug Pandemic", where
the addicts become criminals and the "Dealers" are flourishing.
Because the criminal factor in the SAPS is taking money to look the
other way.

The jails are full and there is just too little done about addictions.

--
Star Geewiz
0866264930 Personal fax to e mail number