[Ibogaine] Put video of the ibogaine forum up on Mindvox!

Wiggle Puppy Productions info at wigglepuppy.com
Tue Jan 27 02:26:02 EST 2009

Like I said, I would have to have several people kick in to cover the basic
expenses and/or get the conference to waive the registration fees for both
of us. As you can guess, being an artist in today¹s day and age doesn¹t
leave much room for us to afford much more than our own bills. With that
said I hope you all understand that we¹re not in a position to invest
financially even if it¹s just a few hundred. I haven¹t looked to see what
the fees are yet but if anyone on the forum is part of the conference, I
suggest they contact me and let me know if they are interested OR people on
the forum can get together as a group and pitch in $5-25 bucks each via
paypal ­ I can give you my account once pledges totaled enough to cover the
bare minimum of costs ­ tapes, gas, conference fees & motel (if necessary -
we might be able to stay with a friend). Otherwise it will not be possible
for us if it was going to cost more than we have. But we¹re always happy to
donate our equipment and labor, especially for a project that would actually
teach us as we film and edit but most importantly help get this very hopeful
medicine the proper attention it needs to move the various studies forward
in getting their permits and funding. It seems that Ibogaine as a solution
for addiction is a topic of great interest right now. To my surprise, I even
heard my partner¹s Mother mention it recently in a positive and inquisitive
light (she¹s a social worker, very anti-drug most likely because her brother
was an alcoholic). Also, sites like vimeo.com allow uploads at any
size/length so posting the complete talks (that got filmed) is not out of
the question. (Many online sites used to limit you to 10 minutes but that¹s
no longer a restraint.) But again it would have to be with official
permission from the conference organizers as well as permission from each
speaker (they would have the right to opt their individual speech out if
they were camera shy although in that case we would try to convince them of
the greater good and if that didn¹t work we could counter-offer to just
record their audio).

Thanks ­ info at wigglepuppy.com