[Ibogaine] newbie intro + mixing Ibo and Kratom question

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 26 17:05:18 EST 2009

Yes thats about it

________________________________
From: James Forristal <psychonaut101 at gmail.com>
To: The Ibogaine List <ibogaine at mindvox.com>
Sent: Monday, 26 January, 2009 23:49:27
Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] newbie intro + mixing Ibo and Kratom question

1 to 2mg/kg  up to 4mg/kg  it's a feeling of stimulation mentally but physical fatigue.  I do believe I spent one day walking a lot after taking a rather small booster and I don't recall experiencing that feeling on that occation, so that may be it.. you just gotta keep moving.   When I'd be sitting on the couch, I'd notice that amp'd up yet hard to get off my butt feeling.. especially in the limbs.. this feeling of extra weight in my movements.  It's a very odd effect.