[Ibogaine] newbie intro + mixing Ibo and Kratom question

James Forristal psychonaut101 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 16:49:27 EST 2009

1 to 2mg/kg  up to 4mg/kg  it's a feeling of stimulation mentally but
physical fatigue.  I do believe I spent one day walking a lot after taking a
rather small booster and I don't recall experiencing that feeling on that
occation, so that may be it.. you just gotta keep moving.   When I'd be
sitting on the couch, I'd notice that amp'd up yet hard to get off my butt
feeling.. especially in the limbs.. this feeling of extra weight in my
movements.  It's a very odd effect.