[Ibogaine] cost and safety

Luke Christoffersen luke.christoffersen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 16:35:18 EST 2009

yeah I was thinking the same. I once took 500mg of niacin then went
out. I was in the bookshop when the flush started hitting me. Has to
get out because I felt I must have looked like a tomato.  In some way
it was kind of nice though, felt like it got the blood going. Wouldn't
like to take a higher dose. You can get non flush niacin that's meant
to work too.

Luke

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 9:16 PM,  <rockstar at phantom.com> wrote:
> My experience with niacin, especially high doses, is of a really intense
> body heat rush with a "pins and needles" effect in the arms and head...
> something I would definately want to avoid on LSD. Actually I avoid it all
> of the time. I've had speed cut with it (boy, does that hurt!), and I
> avoid cheap vitamins that have a lot in them.
> PF
>
>> I read that the vitamin niacin can bring someone down from an lsd
>> trip. There are some that prescribe high doses of niacin for people
>> with psychosis. No idea if it works. Niacin(vitamin b3) supposedly
>> calms the system.
>>
>> Luke
>>
>> On Sun, Jan 25, 2009 at 2:38 PM, Matt Shriver <ibogamail at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> James
>>>
>>> Where did you get this information that "Ladocaine actually blocks
>>> ibogaine
>>> from working all together"?  I am guessing you mean lidocaine not