[Ibogaine] cost and safety

rockstar at phantom.com rockstar at phantom.com
Mon Jan 26 16:16:24 EST 2009

My experience with niacin, especially high doses, is of a really intense
body heat rush with a "pins and needles" effect in the arms and head...
something I would definately want to avoid on LSD. Actually I avoid it all
of the time. I've had speed cut with it (boy, does that hurt!), and I
avoid cheap vitamins that have a lot in them.
PF