[Ibogaine] cost and safety

rockstar at phantom.com rockstar at phantom.com
Mon Jan 26 15:51:30 EST 2009

So I have to ask this question again...
I've heard much about atropine to correct arrhythmia during Ibo
treatments, and that it "reels the patient in" somewhat from the
experience. But I've never heard of lidocaine being used, especially since
I'm guessing that lidocaine would probably require an IV to be effective,
vs. IM or sub-Q administration for atropine.
It's also my understanding that lidocaine, if used when that situation is
not occurring, can actually induce the condition.
Can anyone elaborate or correct me here?
Thanks,
PF