[Ibogaine] Ibogaine forum schedule -- latest update

James Forristal psychonaut101 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 04:01:58 EST 2009

Might someone have an digital audio recording device that can tape these
lectures, or maybe at least a few of them?  I live on the opposite side of
the continent and don't think it would be possible to go.  Still, I've
always enjoyed hearing the stuff they post on MAPS and all the good work
Lerenzo from the Psychedelic Salon has recorded and posted on his site.
 PLEASE!!! if someone can and it's ok to do so, it would be awesome of them
to do.